- All teams must have a minimum of 6 players. If a team cannot provide 6 players then the team Captain is to get in touch with the League Secretary ASAP. Be aware that the other team are still within their right to claim that missed match.
- The format will be 6 singles and 3 doubles matches. All games are Double to start and Double to finish.
- Singles matches will be best of 3 legs, 501, double to start and finish.
- Doubles matches will be 1 leg of 1001, double to start and finish.
- Players will Bull up to see who plays first. Home team player goes for bull first.
- Matches must be played in full, with all 9 games being played to conclusion.
- Home team are to mark the scores and away team to provide a checker.
- All matches to begin no later than 8.15pm.
- All results are to be recorded on the correct score card (League Cup). the Home team Captain is responsible for the posting of the result card to the League Secretary.
All rounds for the Knockout Cup will be drawn live as this will determine home and away teams. The only difference will be the semi-finals and finals as these will be played at a neutral venue.
LEAGUE CUP FINAL
The League Cup Final will take place on Friday 27th March 2020 at the Sports Bar.
LEAGUE CUP SEMI-FINALS RESULTS
LEAGUE CUP ROUND 2 RESULTS
league CUP ROUND 1 RESULTS